Contact Lens Services
- Fittings for contact lens wear (including fittings for new wearers, practice with insertion and removal, and necessary follow-ups)
- Contact lens check appointments for yearly evaluation, or new problem visits
- Monthly soft contact lenses
- Daily disposable lenses
- Astigmatism correction/ toric lenses
- Bifocal contacts (for correction of presbyopia)
- Rigid Gas-Permeable (RGP) or hard contact lenses
Contact lenses are a medical device that are regulated by the FDA. Contact lens prescriptions expire every year, so annual visits are required to keep your eyes healthy and your contact lens prescription valid.
If you are currently a contact lens wearer, please wear your contacts to your routine exam and bring your glasses with you.
*If you are a contact lens wearer and experience blurred vision, redness, pain, discharge or a foreign body sensation, remove your contact lenses immediately and contact the office to be seen.